Evening Programs Catalog
To be considered for admission to Regular or Provisional standing, a prospective student must submit a completed application for admission to Graduate & Adult Studies. A complete application for admission consists of the following elements:
- A completed Graduate & Adult Studies Undergraduate Admissions Application form, and
- Official copies of transcripts from all undergraduate institutions the student has attended.
Requirements for admission to undergraduate degree programs are as follows:
- A completed application form with a non–refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A minimum of 50 semester hours of transferable college credit. * (Degree Completion Programs only)
- Official transcript(s) of all academic coursework beyond high school.
- A minimum overall grade point average of 2.0
- A minimum of two years of qualified work experience.
- A minimum TOEFL test score of 500 for international students.
Levels of Admission
- Regular Admission: The applicant meets all requirements for admission.
- Provisional Admission: Students admitted provisionally need to do one or both of the following, as directed in their letter of admission:
a) Complete program prerequisites by the date provided in the letter of admission.
b) Complete nine hours in their cohort with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Prerequisite courses and requirement may be assigned to students who do not meet all program admission requirements.
*Applicants with less than 50 hours may be evaluated on an individual basis.