Brockman Hall - Alpha Phi
Built in 1967, Brockman Hall houses the women of Alpha Phi, one of four national sororities found on campus. Previously, this building was known as Centennial Hall in honor of the first 100 years of William Woods University. In 2003, Brockman Hall was renamed for Lucille Brockman Lambert, a 1933 alumna of William Woods.
- Each room includes a desk, chair, dresser, and twin extra-long bed for each student
- Common areas include flat screen television, couches, tables, end tables, chairs, and a DVD player
- All residence halls include laundry facilities