Atkinson Hall - Chi Omega
Atkinson Hall is home of the women of Chi Omega, one of four national sororities on campus. Atkinson Hall was built in 1946 and is named for J. Harry Atkinson, a long-standing secretary of the board of trustees, and his father, C.O. Atkinson, who held the position before him.
- Each room includes a desk, chair, dresser, and twin extra-long bed for each student
- Common areas include flat screen television, couches, tables, end tables, chairs, a pool table, and a DVD player
- All residence halls include coin-operated laundry facilities