William H. Dulany was a member of the William Woods Board of Trustees for 30 years. Dulany Library, which opened in 1951, is connected to the William S. Woods Academic Building, and serves as a wonderful resource for students, faculty, and staff. The library’s collections contain a wide variety of materials, including books, journals, DVDs, and newspapers. The library subscribes to a variety of electronic resources, including more than 80,000 e-books, and 35,000 full-text journals, as well as electronic dictionaries, atlases, and encyclopedias. William Woods University is a charter member of MOBIUS, which provides the WWU community with online access and borrowing privileges at more than 23 million items in Missouri’s academic libraries. The library also houses a student computer lab and a 220-seat auditorium, the location of many campus events, including an international film series.