W.S. Woods Academic Building
Completed in 1921, the William S. Woods Academic Building is hard to miss. The building is named in honor of the university's namesake, Dr. William Stone Woods. It’s an impressive three-story, brick building that houses many tech-equiped classrooms, as well as important campus offices, including the president’s office, the Graduate College, student financial services, human resources, registrar, and academic affairs. The Academic Building is home to many faculty offices including education, psychology, English, social work, and history, as well as the honors program.