We offer Financial Aid to 100% of our students! Not 98. Not 99. 100!
Let's make a deal. If you agree to participate in campus events we'll give you $5,000 off your tuition every year. Sound good?
Originating in 2000, Leading, Educating, Achieving, Developing, or as we call it, LEAD, has provided more than $30 million worth of financial assistance to our students. And there are no need based restrictions, literally every students who commits to being involved on campus is offered the LEAD award.
Many of you are probably thinking, what counts as involvement on campus?
Just to rattle off a few, attending events such as guest speakers, concerts, films, seminars, intercollegiate athletic events, involvement in student organizations and student/faculty exhibits all count as participation! Since pretty much everyone on campus is involved with our LEAD program you'll always have a friend to accompany you to these events!
For additional information please visit: www.williamwoods.edu/LEAD
In addition to our LEAD award we offer academic excellence scholarships, athletic scholarships, merit scholarships and performance awards.
Performance Award Application(must be completed in addition to one of the applications below)
(ACT minimum of 26 or SAT minimum of 1170 and GPA minimum of 3.2 to apply)
Missouri Boys and Girls State
- Missouri Boys/Girls State Participant Award Application
- Missouri Boys/Girls State Leaderships Award Application
- Callaway County Alumni Association Scholarship Application
- Disciples of Christ Grant Application
- Fulton College Board of Associates Application
- Lowry Aid Fund Scholarship Application
- William S. & Pearl E. Lowe Scholarship Application
- For additional student aid, don't forget to complete the 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) after January 1st, 2013. Please visit Financial Aid for more information!
- If you have any questions or need assistance with scholarships, please call or e-mail your Admissions Representative, or e-mail Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't know who your Admissions Representative is? Find them here!