William Woods University is offering deferred payments for students who are eligible to receive tuition reimbursement from their employers. Please note the amount deferred is limited to the amount reimbursed by your employer.
A new agreement must be submitted each semester.
Online Agreement and Enrollment Process
- Complete the printable agreement.
- Pay a $50 nonrefundable deferred payment fee.
- Pay balance not reimbursed by your employer, if applicable.
- Agreement and all payments not covered by your employer must be received by the first day of your course.
How do I complete the agreement?
- Print the Employer Reimbursed Tuition Agreement.
- Complete the form fully.
What happens after I submit my online agreement?
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming that your request has been received by Student Financial Services.
- You will make payment for the deferred payment fee and balance not covered by tuition reimbursement as the final step to enroll in the program.
How will I know that I am officially enrolled in the program?
You are officially enrolled when you have completed the above steps and a charge and payment for the deferred payment fee reflects on your student account. You can view your account via OwlNet.
Terms and Conditions
- A new agreement must be submitted each academic year.
- All forms and deferred payment fee must be completed in full and submitted to the Student Financial Services office by the tuition due date.
- Students who withdraw from the University will be subject to the University’s refund policy.
- Prepayment of all charges can be made at any time.
- All charges not covered by the employee’s tuition reimbursement must be paid by the tuition due date.
- Any balance on account must be paid in full to avoid a $75 per semester late fee.
- Agreement becomes null and void for students who completely withdraw for the University.
- You are not eligible for deferred payment if your employer requires payment in full prior to reimbursement.
Deferred Tuition Due Dates
A deferred tuition due date is the date your tuition is due after you have been enrolled in the Employer Reimbursement Program. This is not the date your agreement and deferred payment is due. Once enrolled in the program, the balance of tuition will be paid within 30 days from the last day of the course.