Non-Degree Seeking Applicants

For students who wish to take a course for the purpose of personal enrichment, for transfer to another college, or to secure credit pending change to enrolling status, you may be admitted on a part-time basis. Applicants must present a high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum admission credential and must give evidence of ability to follow college-level coursework. Applications are completed at the Office of the Registrar, 573.592.4249. Advisement and registration are initiated at the Office of Academic Advisement. Students who have been denied admission or dismissed from the university are not eligible for enrollment under this category.