President's Community Council
Members of the President's Community Council serve as liaisons between the community and the University. The Council offers opportunities for community members to be informed and knowledgeable about WWU. Members share perceptions within the Fulton community with the University.
The Council meets on the Fulton campus for a luncheon and program at least twice annually.
Past programs have included:
- presentation about the economic impact of WWU on Missouri;
- presentation about the Graduate & Professional Studies program;
- presentation about the American Sign Language interpreting program;
- presentation about the equestrian program;
- tour of facilities including Human Performance Center, Rowland Applied Riding Arena, Randall B. Cutlip Residence Hall, and the Stone-Campbell Memorial Hall;
- presentation and tour of Rosa Parks Center.
For more information about the WWU President's Community Council, please contact Brenda Foster, Community Relations Officer, via telephone at 573.592.4219 or email.